Energetic – Creative – Organized!If those three words describe you; you may be a fit for this position. We are seeking a detailed and self-motivated individual to help us grow our business to the next level and work with our luxury clients.
DAILY TASKS INCLUDE:
- Evaluate & manage all business systems and processes ensuring they run efficiently making revisions as needed.
- Maintain & continue to develop our high level of systems and standards.
- Develop and maintain all team filing systems and computer databases.
- Data entry into the MLS and our database system.
- Managing and responding promptly to emails and phone messages.
- Day to day office maintenance and receptionist duties.
- Assist in projects for our Real Estate Agents and Director of Operations.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Previous Real Estate experience is a plus
- High level of energy and outstanding customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with time sensitive deadlines
- Able to work as part of a team and also independently
- Confident in problem-solving
- Proficiency in computers and social media
- Driven by numbers and goals is a plus
- This is an on location position, no virtual assistance applications, please
- Administrative experience in the real estate field is a plus
- Polished and professional interpersonal & public communication skills
- Highly proficient with computer programs and social media
- Ability to conduct internet research to acquire & organize data
- Ability to adapt, assimilate & understand new systems, process & technologies easily
- Flexibility with a changing workload and ability to prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Service-Based Attitude
Please submit Cover Letter along with Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org